Monday, August 27, 2012

My new Thrifty Decor Table


Dark stained solid wood antique drop leaf table...seats six comfortably
I was looking for a table that when we had additional guest we would not have to go down to a storage room and search for the card table...
and an everyday furniture piece that would fit in our decor!!!
A bonus for me I can fold up one side and use it for a desk...
This table is like one of my Sons transformers... It's a desk, couch table, dining table, buffet all in one!

 

                     Found what I was looking for on Craigslist... Price for this drop leaf table $50.00



 
When making the purchase we checked to make sure all the hardware operated and that the table was level when sides were folded up... checked out great!

 
 Before...


 
We cleaned up the play room and now use the extra table as a kids desk... Part of thrifty decorating is finding the right spot for what you already own...!