Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Our Home Welcomes Fall


Decorating the Front Poarch for Fall...I have mums and sunflowers from my garden, pumpkins, and decrative corn
I have a few more touches that I would like to make with corn stalks and wood for the fireplace



I have seen where they take a metal stake and pile pumpkins ontop of eachother in a planter ...which gives a unique look. Here is a picture example from potterybarn.com of the pumkin pile look... Now this is a door I would adore!

In the planter I laid a fall wreath on top then set a pumpkin in the center...




On our Fireplace I have my dried gourds displayed with some old windows



On the buffet I set colorful gourds on white dishes and my beautiful pear gourd is displayed on a cake stand
The white dishes make the colors of the gourds radiate into the room


The simple white pumpkin looks stunning on this dark cabinet



The hidden touches of Fall


Suprise!!!! We have the book SEABISCUIT...

Dried hydrangas are easy to find in our yard right now...Most all of them have completly dried on the bush...
They make a quick bouquet

In our Back yard the Leaves are already starting to Fall

Halloween Decor





A few of my favorite things on Halloween
1. All the house hold spider webs inside and out become decoration
2. My children think it is a Kid Holiday just for them
3. They all get to practice sharing with Dad and Mom
4. We laugh harder on Halloween then any other Holiday
5. Daddy always comes home Early!!!
THE MEMORIES